Guarana Co Ltd makes no warranty or representation that this Website will meet your requirements, that it will be of satisfactory quality, that it will be fit for a particular purpose, that it will not infringe the rights of third parties, that it will be compatible with all computer systems, that it will be secure and that all information provided will be accurate. Guarana Co Ltd makes no guarantee of any specific results from the use of this website.
No part of this Website is intended to constitute advice and the content of this Website should not be relied upon when making any decisions or taking any action of any kind. Statements in this Website should not be considered as medical advice. The product available on this Website are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any illness or disease. For diagnosis or treatment consult your physician.
Returns & cancellations
If you wish to cancel an order you are able to do so, from the moment you place your order, up to 7 days after you received your goods. A full refund will be given if the products are unused, unopened or undamaged. For reasons of hygiene any products with a broken seal can not be refunded. Guarana Co will not cover the cost of return postage, unless the goods delivered are incorrect or faulty.
To cancel an order please email email@example.com stating your intent and order number.
It is the responsibility of the buyer to supply a correct and complete address. If the order is undeliverable, due to the address, and needs to be re-sent, Guarana Co will not cover the cost of postage.
Dispatch & Delivery
Depending on the time of day your order is placed, and if the order items are in stock, we will try to dispatch your order the same day. However, if we cannot dispatch your item within 3 working days, we will contact you by the email address and/or the telephone number you provided when placing the order, to advise you of the delay, and give you an estimated date of dispatch. There are no deliveries on Sundays or Bank Holidays.
Delivery Costs are calculated on the weight and size of the order you have placed, the delivery address and the service you have chosen for your order. For deliveries to remote areas, or overseas there could be a surcharge. The postage costs are calculated during the checkout process, before payment is confirmed.
Domestic Delivery Options
During the checkout process you will be given the option to choose how your order is delivered. If you do not see an option then it is not available for your order. The following options are available for delivery within the UK:
- First Class
- Royal Mail aim to deliver the next working day. The amount you pay depends on the size and weight of the order.
- First Class Signed for
- The First Class next day service provided by Royal Mail, but gives you the added benefit of proof of delivery as a confirmation signature is required from the receiver on delivery. If you are out you will be left a card with a telephone number to rearrange delivery or to collect the packet from your local depot.
- Courier Delivery
- If your order exceeds 2kg it will be sent to you by courier on a next working day service.
- International Signed For
- Airmail service with Royal Mail. Your package will require a signature on delivery. Royal Mail aim to send the package on the first available flight. Packages are electronically tracked up to the point they leave the UK. Delivery can take up to 10 working days, but it is entirely dependent on the postal service in the destination country and we cannot guarantee delivery dates, especially at busier times of the year. Customs duty may be payable on receipt of your order. Guarana Co have no control or responsibility regarding local customs charges. Customers should check the customs rules in their countries for clarification.
Within the UK, parcels sent by courier will be sent on the Next Day Service which will be due to arrive one business day after dispatch. Any delays caused by the courier company are out of the control of Guarana Co. In the event of delays we will however, assist as far as we can.
Some perishable items, such as fresh Wheatgrass Trays or Frozen Acai Slabs will NOT be sent to you on a Friday as they cannot sit in a courier's hub warehouse over the weekend. Please call us on 01273 621406 if you require a delivery date.
Parcels sent Internationally by courier will be sent on the standard service and your parcel should arrive within 7 business days after dispatch.
- If you have any queries regarding the delivery of your order please contact us on 01273 621406.
- We are only able to track the whereabouts of an order if the package has been sent by signed for first class or courier.
- If there is a problem with your order on delivery, please contact us immediately on 01273 621406.
- Your order will be dispatched to the cardholders registered address. If you require delivery to another address, please contact us on 01273 621406 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you want to use a service not listed, please contact us on 01273 621406.
- If a package is returned to us because it has not been possible to deliver to your address or because the package was not collected in time, we will contact you to arrange re-delivery. Any additional delivery costs will be payable by you.
- We are unable to send any liquid items, such as canned or bottled drinks, outside of the UK due to restrictions imposed by courier companies.
- If we are unable to send items you have ordered, we will contact you to advise you of this, and refund any monies due to you.
All orders sent with Royal Mail or a Courier company are the responsibility of Royal Mail or the Courier company from the moment they take possession of them. In the event of any missing packages, any matters regarding compensation will be between Royal Mail or the Courier and the customer, not with Guarana Company Ltd. We will, however, help as much as possible in locating the package(s) in question.